Jackrabbit_14

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
21   0
Reaction score
IMG_1901.jpg
IMG_1933.jpg
IMG_1758.jpg
One of the most important things to quality hunting land is the balance of nature in itself. Sometime that balance gets thrown out of whack...That's where I come in. Every single year coyotes, bobcats, Raccoons, Opossums, foxes, and beavers seem to grow larger in populations. You know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE! We don't manage these animals even close to what we should to have balanced and healthy hunting land! Beavers can live up to TEN YEARS and will walk up to half a mile to get the trees they are seeking! As we all know coyotes are the terrorizers of the woods. And for all the turkey and quail hunters Raccoons and opossums are complete hell on their reproduction lives! Managing your predators is just as much important as the plots you plant and the minerals you put out, especially during the spring and hot summer months! I've removed all of these harsh predators off all over north Georgia and would love to trap south so don't be afraid to ask! If you have any questions about removing any of these predators off of your hunting, Farm,or residential property please feel free to pm me at any time! Below are just a couple of pictures fro last season off of one farm that I dearly love. Thanks, Josh

Back
Top Bottom