• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pretty much says it all....

meastt

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
103   0
Reaction score
Got this in a email this morning, can't confirm the validity of the original source but it doesn't matter, the words are true regardless...

This is from czech republic observer and other European newspapers.

Who ever wrote this said it best.

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama Presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their President. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their President.”

amen.

And look who is waiting in the wings? Yep another Clinton,and no Republican who can beat her because of "those" voters.****ed again

While I agree with the sentiment it was originally posted by an American blogger and picked up on the chain email circuit back in 2011 or 2012......just for the record. I am a member of a forum that has the original article. And God help us on that Hillary thing....

Last edited:
Only thing I don't agree with is it wasn't the multitudes that put him in office. It was a small electoral majority.

Who cares how he got there. Bottom line is that many idiots participated in elevating him to that office. Best man for the job did not get it. Worst man got it because of the color of his skin, pure and simple.

I agree completely. Some of the fools are the ones that voted for Obama and some of the fools are the ones that didn't vote for Romney. At least in 2012.

Back
Top Bottom