Primer

Road trip...

Customs officer: "Why do you have 50,000 small pistol primers in your car?"

You: "That's what I shoot every few weeks. See you next month?"

Found primers on a Canadian website with small pistol primers in stock at what would be a normal U.S price but they don't ship to the U.S. Damn the luck
I have a buddy that lives in Canada I was just looking at those sites today. I might call and see if they can ship to him and if he will ship them to me. I'm not exactly sure what the customs laws are so I'll have to read into that.

Found primers on a Canadian website with small pistol primers in stock at what would be a normal U.S price but they don't ship to the U.S. Damn the luck

Yeah, I was all pumped one day when I found "in stock"...then quickly realized, NOPE, NOT FOR YOU AMERICAN!!

Basically, if you see primes online that say "in stock" there is some catch like, not available in US or "in store pickup only"

Update, my buddy in Canada said he would get them for me but their laws are so strict they wouldn't make it through customs. In Canada they've already stopped the buying of none essential items. You can only get some foods at the grocery store, not to mention he's outside working and its -25C, he has to deal with their liberal bull****.

Update, my buddy in Canada said he would get them for me but their laws are so strict they wouldn't make it through customs. In Canada they've already stopped the buying of none essential items. You can only get some foods at the grocery store, not to mention he's outside working and its -25C, he has to deal with their liberal bull****.
I thought shipping would be a problem

Back
Top Bottom