PSA has ammo cans available.

There's a guy that sets up at the same table as GA Arms at the gunshows. If you buy 10 cans he usually gives a pretty decent discount. Last time I bought some of the 50s it worked out to about $6 a can.

There's a guy that sets up at the same table as GA Arms at the gunshows. If you buy 10 cans he usually gives a pretty decent discount. Last time I bought some of the 50s it worked out to about $6 a can.

You bought 10 cans for $60 bucks? I went to the one this past weekend and he was selling them for around $20 a can. If you got them down to $6 each thats a great deal!

PSA's website specifically says they are backlogged with so many orders, shipping is taking up to 15 business days (3 weeks ) for orders to ship. I have at least four orders in their system right now, but I've been receiving other orders placed in the first week of January now. Just be patient, at least they're getting stuff in!

Stopped by TruePrep. Picked up 2 .50 Ammo cans and Magul mid-length handguard. Pretty cool place with more stuff than I expected. They had mil-surp 7.62x54 as well.

Back
Top Bottom