Question Regarding Youth Deer Harvest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent Vega

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
439   0
Reaction score
My son is under 16 so he can hunt under my supervision without a license but I've never been real clear on what is required if he kills a deer with respect to the harvest record. I've always just recorded my son's deer on my harvest record. I realize it's on me to know the regulations but I have yet to find where it discusses the required procedure to record a kid's kill. Do any of you guys know where I can find that information? Thanks

If it were only that easy. You have to register them on the DNR site first so you'll need his SSN or his passport. If I'm wrong, please correct me, it won't hurt my feelings.

If it were only that easy. You have to register them on the DNR site first so you'll need his SSN or his passport. If I'm wrong, please correct me, it won't hurt my feelings.
That looks to be correct. I don't have his SSN or passport handy so I will have to go through the process tonight

This is from the 2015 Youth Harvest Record:

Beginning with Turkey and Deer Season in 2016, Turkey and Deer Harvest Paper Records must be obtained using the GoOutdoorsGeorgia licensing system, and harvest must be reported using GA Game Check. Links and more information at GoHuntGeorgia.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom