• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Remington Rolling Block Pistol

Ramrod

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
31   0
Reaction score
I am looking for a grip for a Remington Rolling Block Pistol Model 1891. The little pistol is a 22 short Caliber but when I bought it the grip was gone. Does anyone have a grip or know someone who could make a grip for it. From what I can find out the grip is a one piece grip.

Thanks

Got to figure out how first. I don't see a way of adding photos.

in the comment section you can either choose the "upload a picture" button next to the post button at the bottom right of the box or in the top bar you can click on the imagine button next to the smile face and insert a url to the picture

Here we go!

Attachments

• Remington Rolling Block 1891 serial # 919 1.JPG
    Remington Rolling Block 1891 serial # 919 1.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Remington Rolling Block 1891 serial # 919  2.JPG
    Remington Rolling Block 1891 serial # 919 2.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Remington Rolling Block 1891 serial # 919  4.JPG
    Remington Rolling Block 1891 serial # 919 4.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 22
very nice! looks to have been reblued at some point but still a very very nice little pistol, don't see many of these at all. I would imagine finding a grip would be pretty tuff but check the usual's like ebay or gunbroker but I'd imagine you'll have to end up getting one made

I have been watching Ebay and even contacted Uberti about the possibility of having a set but no luck there either. They made a copy of the pistol but dropped it some time ago.

You know, I thought it may have been re-blued also but the lettering is still to crisp, so it makes me think maybe not.

Attachments

• Remington Rolling Block 1891 serial # 919  3.JPG
    Remington Rolling Block 1891 serial # 919 3.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 17
Wonderful piece of history there. Can't help with the grips, but if you've got a pattern they may be quite easy to make.

Back
Top Bottom