• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Returning refurbished xbox 360 to gamestop--

randomreader

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
59   0
Reaction score
Okay, dumb question time.

I bought a refurbished xbox 360 from gamestop today. And, it had a bit of a smell, so I decided to open it up a little and see if it's roaches burning.

Then I noticed a little sticker to late, chrome, hidden on the side of that little compartment for plugging in wireless controllers "gamestop refurbished--void if removed" and ****, a little is peeled, so the sticker looks a little off. Ugh.

Anyway, it has an unpleasant smell that I'm not used to coming from game systems. I put it back together, it's pretty close to as is was, but if they examine the little compartment for the usb connections, they'll see some knicks and figure out I took it apart.

So... does anyone know if the clerks examine it? All the stuff is there, I know they scan the barcode on the back, that's intact. Anyone know from experience if I'll be able to get my money back? Or will they say I tampered, and it's mine now? I figure maybe if I go to another location during rush hour and find a female cashier, lol...

Not sure but if you want a gently and hardly ever used 360 with about a year of xbox live left let me know. Has a bunch of games too!

Good luck getting that sorted out though, sorry to hijack.

Back
Top Bottom