• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ruger LCP

1911guy

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
21   0
Reaction score
I purchased a used Ruger LCP from another member a month or so ago. I didn't really have high hopes for a semi-auto that small, based on earlier experiences with a Colt Mustang and a couple of other small semi's.

However, I must say I am pleasantly surprised with this little pistol. I have put 100 rounds through it with no ftf of fte's, with ball and hp ammo. Accuracy is very good as well, as it is capable of softball size groups a 20', which I found impressive.

My normal carry is a Glock 32 in a Galco Matrix 7 hoslster, but when circumstances call for something smaller, I slip the little LCP into my Blackhawk pocket holster and carry with confidence.

I carried it for a while and really liked it. Traded to get a j-frame for the wife, so now I am on the hunt for another one. Never had any malfunctions with mine.

Lots of love for the little LCP on the ODT.

I'm a believer!

Attachments

• EDCI 001 - Copy.jpg
    EDCI 001 - Copy.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 13
Luv mine, Cleaned it and lubed when i first got it and have since put 300+ rounds through it with no cleaning and no failures. I usually clean my guns rather religiously after shooting them but decided to see what this lill fellow was capable of :)

Back
Top Bottom