• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ruger P95

scandmx5

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
30   0
Reaction score
Yes I know there is another review for this gun by that kid who lives in his parent's basement and sets **** on fire with his asshat friends, so I thought I'd give my review as well.

I was looking for a CHEAP 9mm, since I only own .40,.45, .380 (and bearpugh's .25 lo-point lol). I figured why not have one with a large capacity and use it for range fun and as a truck gun. Ammo prices vs the others is nice as well.
I picked this thing up last weekend from a fellow ODT'r for $275. It was LNIB with 2 mags (Peoples Republic of California mags), all papers, etc..
First impressions- "this thing is rattly as hell, like an AK"
Next I went to Abraham's (like you didn't know) and got a Ram-Line 17 round mag. Went to the range today and man was I impressed. I love this thing! I put about 200 rounds through it in a matter of minutes without issue. (Lead reload, JHP, FMJ) This affirms my belief that this thing is the AK of handguns. It's not a precision tack-driver, but it's accurate for what you need it for and damned reliable. I recommend it.
i29.photobucket.com_albums_c263_cobrar18s_p95001_1.jpg

Last edited:
Yea the Ruger P series is one of the best bang for the buck deals out there. I got a P 85 MK II
for college graduation in 1987 before moving to a big city from the sticks. It's beat to hell and has never seen the inside of a safe. It still shoots well with everything from +P to Russian steel case.

Back
Top Bottom