Sharpshooters Groupon

jloneill17

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
165   0
Reaction score
http://www.groupon.com/deals/sharps...0d7ee707c07572994f7dcc049489596d13a4c838740c8

I went to sharpshooters the first time about 2 months ago, and I had to watch a 5 min. video and sign a waiver (ok, no biggie). I didn't like it when she made a copy of my license AFTER entering into the computer. I asked her why and the 17yrold girl told me "insurance reasons". Yeah right, so I snatched the copy from her clip board, ripped it up, and walked out and will never go back again. But, hey some of you might like the place. Here's a groupon for ya

A good deal if two go to shoot. They do have an awesome range although, yeah, it's expensive as hell. I took my wife, daughter and her boyfriend to shoot there when it was open a few months. It costs us about 100 bucks total (including a box of 9mm when I ran out.. reloads for about 19 bucks). I don't remember them making a copy of my license (although it's been awhile)... I do remember that the kid checking people into the range and selling the ammo was VERY unpleasant. I assumed he was the son of one of the owners. They are by far the closest range for me although we have never been back. I'd rather drive a few more miles and deal with Sandy Springs Gun Club. Anyway, thanks for the link JL, if you want to try out SS, this coupon is the way to go :)

Back
Top Bottom