• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Side work needed

No clue what it pays and she may be overqualified by my company is hiring in HR.

Thank you ! Just sent the link to my wife

If there's an Amazon distribution center near you, part time work there might help out. A lot of people work there as second jobs because they're generally so flexible with the hours.

BP,

I manage a warehouse at the airport and I have a few positions that I am currently interviewing for. If it’s something you are interested in you can send me a PM and we can discuss further.

Either way, I wish you and your family the best.

David.
Awesome… I hope he got something to do with you David.

I've got a titanium cage and screws holding my lower spine together and lost my lower colon. I physically can't do repetitive lifting and squatting so it's deal breaker for the types of job I'd otherwise be qualified for. I'd have been working long ago but I never hear from anyone after I apply. I keep praying for one more chance to break out but my physical disability and lack of a college education have been road-blocking me from acquiring gainful employment

I've got a titanium cage and screws holding my lower spine together, I physically can't do the repetitive lifting and squatting
Did you talk to Granite3 Granite3 ? He is an awesome guy, super great veteran… Get that job ….maybe for the wifey

Back
Top Bottom