• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sig MPX at PSA

eldrima

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
71   0
Reaction score
Showing available for $1574 on their site right now. Not a steal but seems like a deal given the fact they supposedly have them and for a lot less than the ones posted on here. One day I will buy one...here's to the price coming down more.

Showing available for $1574 on their site right now. Not a steal but seems like a deal given the fact they supposedly have them and for a lot less than the ones posted on here. One day I will buy one...here's to the price coming down more.

Talked to a guy that said he ordered one for under $1400 locally. Seeing as how its a first production run gun, just came out, doesn't have the 4.5" barrel I'll wait. Let the novelty wear off a bit, let all the kinks get worked out, etc.

I shouldnt be buying a gun that costs as much as my car

But.....

Maybe thats the reason you can afford to? I don't buy into that kinda stuff. I was driving through Philly last month and saw some nice cars parked on the street in front of some cheap looking row homes. Starting thinking about man I wish I had a Benz or a BMW but then I realized my house is the size of three of those homes put together. If I lived there I would have a German car too.

Maybe thats the reason you can afford to? I don't buy into that kinda stuff. I was driving through Philly last month and saw some nice cars parked on the street in front of some cheap looking row homes. Starting thinking about man I wish I had a Benz or a BMW but then I realized my house is the size of three of those homes put together. If I lived there I would have a German car too.
Im also a renter

Damnit, why do i have to be financially responsible with good credit and no debt!

Just saw a better deal on Slickguns.com...sub-$1500 with Sig red dot:
http://www.slickguns.com/product/sig-sauer-mpx-p-9-mpx-pistol-9mm-65in-30rd-black-red-dot-0
Let the prices continue to fall!

Load additional images

Price: $1,499.95
@Lanbo's Armory
Go To Store

Description:
Condition: Factory New
Type: Pistol
Action: Select Fire (LE/Govt)
Caliber: 9mm
Barrel Length: 8"
Capacity: 30+1
SIG MPX 9MM 8IN 30R PSTL

I like how the description says select fire (LE/GOVt)

Meaning this is only available for transfer to an agency or govt corp.

Back
Top Bottom