• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sig Sauer

Ballplayer

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Ballplayer
37   0
Reaction score
I've noticed the last week or so that there's been a LOT of Sig Sauers for sale and by different sellers, more than usual....what's up with that ? Have I missed something or out the loop on Sigs such as quality issues,etc. ? Some are priced very very good (tempting price) and of course there's always the usual + prices :). Normally they're pretty scarce on here and it just seems strange/spooky since I've been thinking about getting one.

It seems everything comes in waves. Some weeks its glocks, other weeks its kimbers, now its sigs. The only staple is over priced glock 19s.

I think AIMS got a lot of LEO trade ins going on

I believe most if not all are in .40. Seems no love for the .40. Good prices though. Op take advantage of some of these deals on here. Sigs are great pistols. Really enjoy mine.

The SIG 320 was on a national news report about misfires when dropped. Maybe that scared a few folks thinking all SIGS have that issue which is definitely not true. Buy you one because they are well made.

The SIG 320 was on a national news report about misfires when dropped. Maybe that scared a few folks thinking all SIGS have that issue which is definitely not true. Buy you one because they are well made.

Back
Top Bottom