Since everybody is drinking the glock koolaid.... heckler and koch anybody?

Glock (Was my personal fav when I owned guns) but they all serve the same purpose. Putting a round in the bad guy before he puts one in you.

H&K are nice (Very Proud of them apparently as well) but they will do the same thing a Jennings will in the hands of someone who trains.

Really? You can train all you want to with a jennings. You better train well on clearing jams. Thats kinda like saying a nascar driver behind the wheel of a pinto that hardly runs will win daytona because he is trained. Not at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Like this? Please dont mind the handall. Its the fiances firearm and she went on a hogue handall kick for a while. I have since showed her the light
i1216.photobucket.com_albums_dd373_Vdub818_20120823_134545.jpg

I love the stainless USP models!

I'm not concerned with the training because I dry fire a lot and practice my draws almost daily. I'm more concerned with carrying the HK. that's my question if anyone here CCs a full size daily

I stand by glock, will be trying a h&k out though as I have heard nothing but positive feedback from them...what gets me is over zealous glock folks...I saw a gen 3 glock 19 for sale on Facebook, factory everything low round count etc he was asking 650$!!! What the heck!?! I paid 650$ for my gen 4 19 with a ghost trigger ext. slide release and night sights...they aren't made of gold folks! End rant :cool-new:

I'm not concerned with the training because I dry fire a lot and practice my draws almost daily. I'm more concerned with carrying the HK. that's my question if anyone here CCs a full size daily

I carry my full size HK USP all the time. Depends on the kind of clothes you wear and if you weigh 100 lbs soaking wet. If your a big fella like me then you should have no problem.

I'm not concerned with the training because I dry fire a lot and practice my draws almost daily.

I cannot disagree more. Training is MUCH more than trigger control and presentation. Recoil management, tactics, high stress shooting, things you would have never thought of, etc. Be careful about being a bit blasé about training. The best instructors in the world continue to train everyday, despite having more trigger time than any of us will. Training should never be overlooked.

Full size carry is dependent on the user, proper holster, proper gun belt, and proper attire. I carry a p30/x5l combo which has a full size grip with no issues. Light bearing OWB from kaluban cloak, or IWB no light and a comp-tac mtac are my current manners of carry. Either holster along with an ares ranger belt and the setup prints minimally and works fantastic

Last edited:
I shoot as often as possible, I do get training as much as possible. Again, I'm more concerned with other people's opinion of a full size USP. I know a good holster is a big deal and I plan to have one made.

Back
Top Bottom