• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

so im in a pickle

North Ga Hillbilly

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
37   1
Reaction score
Well I got in a pickle, I am shooting the GSSF matchc this weekend, but the person I buy my 147 grain berets from is out of town. Does anyone have a source, or would be willing to sell me a few hundred.

Thanks
Greg

I am missing what you are asking for. what type of 147 grain are you looking for and are you looking for projectiles or complete rounds, hollow point or JRN . I am assuming 9mm ?
Well I got in a pickle, I am shooting the GSSF matchc this weekend, but the person I buy my 147 grain berets from is out of town. Does anyone have a source, or would be willing to sell me a few hundred.

Thanks
Greg

Sorry for the lack of specifics, I'm looking for 147 gn bullets for a 9mm, just projectiles. I've got enough to shoot the match, but was hoping to get some shooting in before hand.
I appreciate that Monte, I was up that way the other weekend, but it's a drive I'm too busy to make before Friday.
I loaded up what I had left and it's not as dier as I had thought when originally posting, but I would still be interested to hear if anyone knows where might have them.
I tried wild west earlier, and went so far as to call adventure outdoors, but no luck.

I have some win. jhp that is notched in 147 gr I have about 1000 but plan on getting back to reloading 9mm when I am done with 308,I bought in bulk a long while back and if you were in dire need I would give you 200 rds as long as you promised to replace them as soon as you could with the same brand /type. I really don't want to sell any because I can't replace them for what I paid for them but I am willing to help someone out. Like I have said many times its not always about the money. I might be stranded on the side of the road one day and I would hope someone would help me out. You never know what life will bring. I have about 6000 9mm to load and about 9000 .40 to load, 500 .50 to load and another 2000 .308 to load and about 1000 .223 to load and I should be done for a couple of days. I am just too old and too tired of pulling the handle . if you need them and agree to the terms let me know. Good luck with the shoot.
Looks like hi caliber has some, I'm not sure why I was having such a coniption fit. I appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom