Special Victims Unit.

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
I have always been a fan of all of the Law and Order shows, but especially of SVU. Has anyone else noticed a serious improvement in the quality of the show in the last few weeks? It has always been good, but the most resent shows of been truly outstanding. I wounder if they have new writers or what.

I have watched it forever. It is not the same without stabler but the season opener was great as well as the season finale for last season. I think they may have new writers.

Dont think they had a choice but to make it better. I know a few people that stopped watching because stabler left. I think for the most part avid svu watchers will continue to watch no matter what but in order to gain more watchers they need better story lines.

I've seen every episode, most twice.

Same writer, or at least the primary ones. I think series like this one just go through ups and downs. Luckily on an up rit now.

Nothing is quite as hot as Benson on ANY SHOW.

I always think I have seen every episode until i watch a marathon on USA and realize I havent seen this one before. It happens every week for me.

Dont think they had a choice but to make it better. I know a few people that stopped watching because stabler left. I think for the most part avid svu watchers will continue to watch no matter what but in order to gain more watchers they need better story lines.

They sure got them! The last three episodes have been the best I've ever seen.

its my favorite law and order series the "svu" part adds a new element to it that adds a little more emotion to the show instead of just another murder

Back
Top Bottom