• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Spring Loaded Knife

marnedrake

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
IMG_1196.jpgIMG_1198.jpg
Hey yall, I'm in the Army just returning from a Deployment and while I was over there a good friend gave me this knife. It's Spring loaded and shoots both in and out. Does anyone know what GA's rules on carrying, having, selling or trading on these types of knives? Not sure of the brand I couldn't find any serial numbers either, but there is a faded symbol that has a Ky with a ring around it. Does anyone know what brand that is? Thanks!

If you're still active Military you should be good regardless. The auto knife stuff is always a confusing topic. Federal verses State laws and so on. I'd say if you're Military and have a carry permit you'll be fine to carry it.

Selling might be a different story but what big brother doesn't know won't hurt him.

If you're still active Military you should be good regardless. The auto knife stuff is always a confusing topic. Federal verses State laws and so on. I'd say if you're Military and have a carry permit you'll be fine to carry it.

Selling might be a different story but what big brother doesn't know won't hurt him.

Thanks everyone. and I love this last sentence!

I did some looking around and can't seem to locate any company using that symbol. The knife looks very similar to the Benchmade Infidel OTF. Probably an import from China from where someone knocked off the look.

The guy that owns Burt's Blades in Warner Robins told me that Georgia has no law against possessing or carrying switchblades,gravity knives or butterfly/balisong knives. As far as I know the only regulation is regarding blade length. I think that over 5 inches has to be in n exposed sheath. But I'm not sure on that one. Yours should have no problem in that area.

The guy that owns Burt's Blades in Warner Robins told me that Georgia has no law against possessing or carrying switchblades,gravity knives or butterfly/balisong knives. As far as I know the only regulation is regarding blade length. I think that over 5 inches has to be in n exposed sheath. But I'm not sure on that one. Yours should have no problem in that area.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom