• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

stolen bikes

Green Turtle

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
29   0
Reaction score
Item Name: STOLEN BIKES

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 1

Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1

Item Description: Today I woke up and me and my girlfriend lost our bikes a 2011 ZX6R and 2009 Ninja 250

Zx6r is all black and ninja 250 is a special edition green

My black zx6r has scratches on the right side, race wiring, currently using Michelin pilot 2cts, white parking lights and i peeled off the zx6r sticker off the back but all the other stickers are there

Ninja 250 is a special edition green dropped both sides

I'm willing to offer $500 if anybody can help me find my bike call me 404 781 1562

Both bikes were stolen in Smyrna GA on 11/6/12

Please keep an eye out for me I have no car and no other mode of transportation current mileage is almost 10,000
I removed the tag earlier because I was about to Craigslist it but decided to keep it instead

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

check with the leasing office, (Pics look like you may live in a apartment) Just to make sure they didn't have them towed.

Good luck in finding them,

I hate to hear this. I have a friend who had the exact 2011 zx6r stolen a few months ago in Albany. I hate a thief and sprotbike thefts are becoming more and more. The guy was told that it would probably be taken apart and parted out by dark. I will be in Marietta area this weekend I will keep an eye out.

Back
Top Bottom