Stub Hub - Last Minute Purchases

10thmountain

Default rank 5000+ posts
American Warhorse.
121   0
Reaction score
Have you really saved a bunch of money with Stub Hub? I am talking game time purchases...NFL? MLB? NBA?

Do the prices just tank ?

iu

I have, almost every altanta united game i've gone to we got tickets the morning of, the closer to the game the cheaper the prices.

I have, almost every altanta united game i've gone to we got tickets the morning of, the closer to the game the cheaper the prices.
Ok Good. I am going to the Falcons today to see Lamar jackson rock the house...LOL...I hope the Falcs win...but you know how it goes...

I got tickets to UGA - Tech for under face value, even with the fees added. Sometimes you get good deals. Not so much with the SEC championship, even after kickoff they were still listed for over 3 bills.

Ok Good. I am going to the Falcons today to see Lamar jackson rock the house...LOL...I hope the Falcs win...but you know how it goes...

yup for something like that i'd imagine you'll be able to get a great deal the closer it gets to kickoff. hell i did this for a concert about a week and a half ago and two tickets plus fees were less than the face value of one

Back
Top Bottom