Superbowl Experience

aragorn1

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
22   0
Reaction score
Considering what it costs to go to the game, why does the Superbowl Experience cost $40 per adult and $10 per child? This should be open to the public considering how much it costs to go to the game. Greedy $@$%%#%#%#@!!!!!!

So dont go? Its so people who probably aren't going to the game can still enjoy some of the experience.

I do agree, it's about twice what I would be willing to pay so I will not be attending.

Considering what it costs to go to the game, why does the Superbowl Experience cost $40 per adult and $10 per child? This should be open to the public considering how much it costs to go to the game. Greedy $@$%%#%#%#@!!!!!!
it could be fun, but experience from the past! they give away thousand of the tickets to the less able to work! so it was short lived for our group of twenty, cold may prevent some of that. good luck and enjoy .

It is already a nightmare down there. They have taken over the Congress Center and we had to have special credentials made for all of us. Getting inside my own workplace is next to impossible, and all employees will be shuttled in next weekend. Also, we get wanded by the rent a cops when entering our own building. Total strangers have come in, taken over and are on a power trip. It's madness. I can't wait for it to be over.

I could care less for the NFL or for this event but I'm glad it's bringing in revenue for our state.