Swamp People on now

why does it continue to get hokier and hokier? man I have met some of these people and the show really dumbs em down.

Just watched it on the DVR. I wish they would bring Trapper Joe and Tommy back. I heard that last season they were still cleaning up from the hurricane that they had down there. I wonder why they aren't on this season?

Just watched it on the DVR. I wish they would bring Trapper Joe and Tommy back. I heard that last season they were still cleaning up from the hurricane that they had down there. I wonder why they aren't on this season?

Joe was arrested for beating his lady. Supposedly hit her and burned her with a lit cigarette.

Last edited:
He didn't burn her but apparently did punch her in the chest when they were both drunk. On more than one episode he and his son appeared to get drunk.

I watched the premiere on DRV last night. That bite was not pleasant and the hook through the person's leg or arm on the preview looked pretty rough! Not impressed with new guy (snapping turtle catcher) but he's certainly impressed with himself. :cool:

The tracking collar thing was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom