Take a look at my new toy I got today!!!

Traderman2011

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
164   2
Reaction score
Isn't she pretty?

HK SL8 .223 rifle and she's wearing a set of Midwest Industries M1 flip up MBUS, as well as an ATN MK350 night Vision Scope. Anyone have any idea what it will cost to do the G36 conversion? Is that number going to scare me? LOL

hk-1.jpghk-2.jpg

I cold be wrong on this but from what I understand the receiver is modified in such a way as to make the conversion to a G36 impossible.

I cold be wrong on this but from what I understand the receiver is modified in such a way as to make the conversion to a G36 impossible.
That would suck, but then again not sure that I'd want to put out the kind of money that I've heard it could cost. guess I'll have to check into it.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man! As soon as I get those quad rails for the AR10 from you, the MK350 may end up moving over and becoming my hog rifle! :pop2:

I stand corrected...apparently it is possible but difficult. Here's a thorough write up by someone who has done it.

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-reference-library/124810-sl8-g36-conversion-reference-faq.html

Yep. that would be it. Nothing too difficult. Just milling, sanding, epoxying, buffing, grinding, doing the hokey pokey while I turn the gun around....that's what it's all about. :pray2:

And of course pray that I don't screw it up. Think I'll just leave it alone. It's puuurrrttty just like she is

Back
Top Bottom