• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tellico Autumn Finished - Video

Mark that was a really great video. Have you ever been in the Bonas Defeat Gorge in NC? It is a dangerous and hard to access place. We built a custom home above the gorge several years ago. I never ventured down there but I wanted to. Here is a website with some more info: http://www.ncwaterfalls.com/bonas1.htm Just thought it might be a spot folks would appreciate if it were on video, well video like you make.

I didn't want to hijack the thread, so if someone has been there, start another thread and alert me to it.

I really enjoyed this video Mark. Thanks.

Thanks for watching. Mountain Pass, I did a little research on the Bonas Defeat Gorge. It looks like a very photogenic place but dangerous as you said. I'll have to think about the risk vs. benefit on that one. The ncwaterfalls.com site is a great resource tool. Thanks....

Thanks for watching. Mountain Pass, I did a little research on the Bonas Defeat Gorge. It looks like a very photogenic place but dangerous as you said. I'll have to think about the risk vs. benefit on that one. The ncwaterfalls.com site is a great resource tool. Thanks....

The release times of water from Wolf Lake by Duke Power would be of course mandatory before exploring the gorge. There is a road that folks use to get to a better access point than 281, I can't remember the name, but I could research it if needed.

Back
Top Bottom