• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tennessee Arms Company Discount Code for The Outdoors Trader Viewers

TnArmsCo

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals, due to the traffic we got from this site and the response we have gotten from our customers, I have made a special discount code for you guys to use on our site. The code is "TOT10OFF" and is good for all of our products except our complete guns. It also adds an extra 10% to our already 40% discount we have on our Hybrid AR308 stripped lower. Some of you may not have ever heard from us before but we are a small, veteran owned company that specializes in making Hybrid Nylon 6-6/Brass AR15 stripped lowers. Nylon 6-6 is used in the body of the receiver, and is also used in Rough Country suspension bushings to give you an idea of the wear and corrosion qualities of the material. Also we have a patent pending design that uses marine grade brass inserts in the buffer tube and pistol grip to add strength to the threads and add more strength to the areas that have plagued poly lowers in the past. We also incorporate a high shelf design that adds more material to the "Backbone" of the lower. So you won't see any pictures online of our lowers snapped like a twig in the rear. If you have any questions about these or any of my other products, feel free to drop me a line on here, send a pm, or email me at john@tac-llc.com . Thanks for reading. Remember the code is TOT10OFF and can be used during checkout. Here are a few pics of my lowers just for a reference . Our webstore is located at www.tnarmsco.com

Attachments

• 4__78297.1408237123.1280.1280.jpg
    4__78297.1408237123.1280.1280.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 40
  • ghost1.jpg
    ghost1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 40
  • grey1.jpg
    grey1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00428.jpg
    DSC00428.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
That is quite ingenious.
My brother and our mold guy came up with the design. Dave (my brother) knew that a poly lower could work, and Jimmy (mold man) has about 25+ years in the polymer game, so he knew how to make the inserts work. We have yet to have one returned due to failure. The only returns we have had have been customers turning in their old receivers for newer generation lowers that have had issues fixed in them.

Looks like you all need some Guinness in a bottle... BRILLIANT!

Thanks! Dave is more of a Jameson guy. I used to be a Rum and Coke, Jagermeister guy...tried to go Pro on the drinking circuit...failed...now I own a gun company with my brother. Life is funny. :)

Back
Top Bottom