The Best and TRUE way to enjoy SNOWโ€ฆ.

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ
28CA243C-F84D-4B22-BD10-03FE9BD72400.jpeg

I used to love snow ! But I quit doing it years agoโ€ฆ.:tongue:

OH !! You mean the precipitation kind !! Sorryโ€ฆ. Yeah that is still fun to play with ! I donโ€™t think you ever outgrow that type !! Lol
The cold makes me hurt but I would still get out and do donuts in an empty parking lot in an ole car !
You gotta have one of the big rear wheel drive jobs, with lots of weight and room for all your beer drinking buddies !! :becky:

I used to love snow ! But I quit doing it years agoโ€ฆ.:tongue:

OH !! You mean the precipitation kind !! Sorryโ€ฆ. Yeah that is still fun to play with ! I donโ€™t think you ever outgrow that type !! Lol
The cold makes me hurt but I would still get out and do donuts in an empty parking lot in an ole car !
You gotta have one of the big rear wheel drive jobs, with lots of weight and room for all your beer drinking buddies !! :becky:
I applied for the Dalton police department back in the day and when you take a polygraph you gotta tell em all about your shenanigans. Their mouths dropped. They said well at least you're honest I passed the poly with flying colors but didn't get the job. LOL

I applied for the Dalton police department back in the day and when you take a polygraph you gotta tell em all about your shenanigans. Their mouths dropped. They said well at least you're honest I passed the poly with flying colors but didn't get the job. LOL
Yea, I guess they'd frown on that streaking naked thing...........

Back
Top Bottom