• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

theHunter. Best hunting game out there. FOR FREE!

YoungCooner55

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Boy oh boy do I got a story to tell y'all. theHunter, a game that me and many other PC gamers love, Is a hunting 'simulator' for lack of a better word. Its not like the cabelas shooting gallery type game that your kids are playing. theHunter is a serious hunting game for hunting enthusiast. You may spend hours tracking a big trophy animal and never get the shot that you are hoping for. The game is very rewarding and I hope some of y'all would like to get on and spend some TIG with me. ( Time in Game. ) The game is a free game, with a membership option. The memberships are cheap and unlock alot more hunting opportunities to you. As a free member you can hunt one map, and Mule deer. Which is ridiculously fun. There's tournaments you can enter to earn in game money and eventually earn enough to get a membership for free, or just purchase a membership, the cheapest being 15 dollars for 3 months. Its well worth it. My ingame name is DaveyCrockett97. Hope to see yall in there! Link : http://www.thehunter.com/

Pretty cool for sure! but if I am going to spend hours hunting something... I am doing it in the woods! lol

otherwise, its GTA5!

Back
Top Bottom