• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tn Arms Company Labor Day Sale

TnArmsCo

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
First time posting here as a manufacturer, so if I'm doing this wrong or if there is a dealer account I should set up, please let me know or email me at john@tac-llc.com . I don't want to intrude where other dealers are paying for space. This will be the one area of this site I post links. Anywhere else on the forum, I will answer any questions you like, but I won't post store links out of respect for the moderators and the site.Now, On with the deals

The Discount Code is "LD125OFF" and is good for everything on the site except complete rifles. It can also be used for an additional 12.5% off Sale items and Presale of the AR308. This will be the last weekend of the 50% off presale of our Hybrid AR308. So act now because this is the best deal we are going to have on the presale. Some other sale items are

• The Dagger Muzzle Device for $44.00
  • Way Of The Gun Performance Pistol DVD for $29.00
  • Our NP3 BCG with a lifetime Warranty for 151.99
  • FDE Complete Magpul MOE lower for 188.99
  • Discount Code can applied to all sale items as well.
Our store site is www.tnarmsco.com . Free Shipping on all Receiver Bundles and any order over $80.00 . Thanks Guys . Have a great weekend! Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here all day.

Back
Top Bottom