• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Top of My Wish List (aside from the Maxim top pick)

I have the solution and I know that it works! Sit patiently with your .22 revolver loaded with rat shot (easily available) because no one uses it. You can really dust those suckers and have fun doing it. Just shoot in a safe direction and I promise hours of fun. Problem solved!

Try this. Sit on deck with badminton racquet. Hit a carpenter bee or two and put them near your feet. Bees will give off mating odor and others will come. Swatting will be easy.

I have the solution and I know that it works! Sit patiently with your .22 revolver loaded with rat shot (easily available) because no one uses it. You can really dust those suckers and have fun doing it. Just shoot in a safe direction and I promise hours of fun. Problem solved!

LOL ... BIG TIME!
Brings back fond memories of living in a dump of a trailer park in Athens while at UGA. Using .22 "Rat-Shot", I use to lay on the bed in the "Master" bedroom and shoot mice playing on the kitchen floor! Multiple-kills were routine! The cabinets (while often the back-stop) didn't ever show a sign of damage. Fond memories, but that God-Forsaken trailer would get so cold during the Winter that the water in the toilets would freeze ... with the heat going full-blast!

Those were the "good old days" when having several guns in your dorm room was the norm, not the exception!

Back
Top Bottom