• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Twilight Zone PMs

Laslo

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
All of my incoming and sent PMs disappear within hours of sending receiving them. Only my original PM from someone named Okuma Steve is still there. Is that normal or is the PM section the Twilight Zone?

I thought there were supposed to be answers on this forum. My PMs are being deleted (both incoming and outgoing) - which are to moderators, asking why my posts on this board are being deleted. This is a strange board. I even did a search of my board name. It turned up no results. This thread was still here, but some stuff I said to a guy named shovelhead, who lost his wife, was gone. WTH?

On another board, I even asked Okuma Steve for some answers and it got ignored. What's up with that? I am a former member of Georgia Carry and Citizens for Safe Government among other organizations. I'd still be a member but I lost my job and moved in with a life long friend until I get back on my feet. This place makes me feel like the 13th floor in a high rise office building. I am just wondering why?

Back
Top Bottom