• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UFC tonight!

mattp38

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
20   0
Reaction score
So tonight is the ufc ppv. Ronda Rousey will again defend her title. But more interesting to me is Shogun Rua vs little Nog, and big Nog vs Stephan Struve. My question is, who thinks this might be Shogun and big Nog's last fights respectively?

If so, sad to see a couple of my favorite legends go.

I think Shogun at age 33 still has a couple of more fights left in him. Little Nog I'm not sure about because he's 39 and seem's to be coming to the end of his career. Even though he has fewer total fights than Shogun, I think his age makes the difference.

This could very well be Big Nog's last fight at age 39 also, but he has several more fights than his little brother has. Big Nog will be fighting his 46th fight tonight while Little Nog will be fighting only his 28th. That difference in total fights is the main reason I believe tonight may be the last time we see Big Nog in the cage! Big Nog has nothing left to prove anyway as far as I'm concerned.

I say Rowdy beats the dog**** out of Correia too!

After reading what she gets paid for a fight I' m just disgusted. Some BS boxers make millions off PPV while this warrior fights for peanuts. Talk about pay disparities .

Back
Top Bottom