• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

''Unusual'' rodeo clown

Jeddak

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
142   0
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/12/missouri-fair-clown-draws-criticism-for-obama-mask/
This reminds me of a joke I heard when I was a kid back in motherland.
Brezhnev and Reagan meet for another START meeting. Reagan says: "You, Russians, have no freeddom of speech!"
"What do you mean?", Brezhnv asks.
Reagan answers: "In USA anybody can stand in front of the White House and say "I do not like Reagan!" and nothing will happen to that man"
Brezhnev says: "Welll, in Russia anybody can stand in the Red Square and say "I do not like Reagan!"
and nothig will be done to that person either."
Has the times changed?

Last edited:
I heard Rush talking about that today.. lol Any one with a brain knows OHNO is a moron, but we are out numbered. The Zombie Apocolypse has started years ago. Mindless ignorant people going to vote and now we have one as a leader. America HAS become A JOKE> Due to democrats....

I heard Rush talking about that today.. lol Any one with a brain knows OHNO is a moron, but we are out numbered. The Zombie Apocolypse has started years ago. Mindless ignorant people going to vote and now we have one as a leader. America HAS become A JOKE> Due to democrats....

Agreed. Sounds like the man was upset that the crowd enjoyed it more than he.

Saw this update tonight on PersonalLiberty.com...

August 13, 2013 by Ben Bullard

The clown’s been banned from the Missouri State Fair for life. All clowns who succeed him will have to first go through sensitivity training. The President of the Missouri Cowboy Rodeo Association, which sponsors the State Fair rodeo, resigned under pressure (he’s still a school superintendent by day). Democratic State legislators are even urging an investigation to determine whether the State should pull its financial support of the, you know, State Fair.

Here's the link...

http://personalliberty.com/2013/08/...silly-rodeo-stunt-shows-misplaced-priorities/

The left is very good at destroying their enemies. The right should learn from this but they never do.

When I read about this, the irony was just incredible. Ok- so you're going to ban a guy that normally wears oversized clothes and lots of makeup. And he was wearing a mask during the incident- so only a few people know who it actually was. They could easily ban Ferris Buller and nobody would be the wiser.

Saw this update tonight on PersonalLiberty.com...

August 13, 2013 by Ben Bullard

The clown’s been banned from the Missouri State Fair for life. All clowns who succeed him will have to first go through sensitivity training. The President of the Missouri Cowboy Rodeo Association, which sponsors the State Fair rodeo, resigned under pressure (he’s still a school superintendent by day). Democratic State legislators are even urging an investigation to determine whether the State should pull its financial support of the, you know, State Fair.

Here's the link...

http://personalliberty.com/2013/08/...silly-rodeo-stunt-shows-misplaced-priorities/

The left is very good at destroying their enemies. The right should learn from this but they never do.

That's because ''we are better that that''. We will better ourselves to death. We gave away the country to the communists.

Back
Top Bottom