Users

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1351   0
Reaction score
At the end of the page there is a section that say users on line,or something to that effect.Anyway,it might say 500 users,250 members ,250 guests,who are these guests and why ain't they joining?

They probably read a few threads and said "no thanks" I've referred a few people here that told me they lurked for awhile and said they'll stick with glocktalk, gon, ga packing, sturm etc. Way things are going, I can't say that I blame them.

At the end of the page there is a section that say users on line,or something to that effect.Anyway,it might say 500 users,250 members ,250 guests,who are these guests and why ain't they joining?

Occasionally I'm too lazy to log on, so I view it as a non-member who comes to the site does. Therefore, for that time I am a "guest" on the registry. That could explain the majority of the guests.

Occasionally I'm too lazy to log on, so I view it as a non-member who comes to the site does. Therefore, for that time I am a "guest" on the registry. That could explain the majority of the guests.

Yep. If you are browsing the forum, but you are not signed in, you show up as a guest.

Back
Top Bottom