Value and interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortcut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
313   0
Reaction score
@MILSURP Collector has already given me some great info, thank you sir! But a few more questions i have a Nagant revolver, not really sure of value, any ideas? I am not big in c&r, my wife got it for me years ago. Also is there decent interest in these? May be looking to move it for something I would shot and enjoy. I posted up some pics. Thanks in advance for the help.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 21
Looks nice, If I remember they used to sell them C&R for $99. I'd check GunBroker for current prices, which are definitely higher. The finish looks higher quality than most you see.

I have tried gunbroker that is what milsurp said. I can not figure out that sight. All i can see are listings not sold. I am 100% sure it is operator error. Thanks it is in great shape i think

You need to log in, click 'advanced' at the top, then click on the 'completed items' tab, and do your search there. You can see what has actually sold, not just what the asking price was.

You need to log in, click 'advanced' at the top, then click on the 'completed items' tab, and do your search there. You can see what has actually sold, not just what the asking price was.

Thank you. I am not a member of the site. That is the problem. Thanks for the list

If the import mark is hard to find, then 200-275 locally, they seem to sell quickly here. If the import mark is plastered all over the area where the arsenal stamp is located, then 125-175 locally. Some collectors are looking for specific years or arsenals to match their mosin rifles.

Yep, they used to be 89 or 99 online, just like gas was a quarter per gallon and bread was 10 cents per loaf, but those days are sadly gone now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom