• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Value of .223 magazines?

Psst,

1. Spend $5 on a pack of Magpul followers.
  2. Install them in your aluminum GI mags.
  3. Throw those green followers in the trash
  4. ????
  5. PROFIT!!!

^^^^^ I installed MagPul followers in all my GI mags and they run 100%

Exactly, "old metal mags" been working for years. They are as they call it, tested. I've got some of each and like em both. Used to could get metal mags for $6 to $10, now people want triple that. Yeah I ain't paying that.
OP, metal maybe $10, the awesome pmag, no more than $20.

The best advice I can give you is wait, 3 months. These dumb A$$3s will be in shock when Ban doesnt pass an they are holding their $100 Pmag going WTH? Be patient this is not the first time. Learn from history. I just had a dummy wanting 1000 roundsof 5.56 in trade for 6 P-mags on this site................really? Keep smokein crack!

Last edited:
The best advice I can give you is wait, 3 months. These dumb A$$3s will be in shock when Ban doesnt pass an they are holding their $100 Pmag going WTH? Be patient this is not the first time. Learn from history. I just had a dummy wanting 1000 roundsof 5.56 in trade for 6 P-mags on this site................really? Keep smokein crack!

I'll agree that there will likely be no ban passed and the market will level out. I've never paid more than $13 bucks for a PMag or $10 for a metal mag. Magazine supply will likely catch up quicker than the ammo supply IMHO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom