• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

VIDEO of 2nd Deer(160-170lb doe) w/a bow in IL

Here's the video on how to make great venison steaks! Always a favorite!
[video=youtube_share;QMVZsdKu-sE]http://youtu.be/QMVZsdKu-sE[/video]

Not fair...my mouth is watering as I had cereal for dinner tonight.

Bacon on the grill sounds good too!!

Gonna have to try that recipe on the marinade.

I can't seem to eat any kind of meat unless I Carmelize some onions and garlic on the side to smother the meat with when it's done.
I like to modify some extra brown sugar baked beans with some corn beef hash or cooked bacon mixed into the beans......mmmm.....mmmm.

I make some pretty killer deer meatballs for some awesome pasta dishes.

Comanche those baked beans sound awesome! Going to have to try that. You can wrap the steaks in bacon and marinade it that way too, but it really doesn't need it to keep it moist and from getting to dry.

Trout Slayer she ran maybe 75yds. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't pan the camera to show her fall. Blood every where she weat. Grim reapers are like throwing a chain saw thru them.

MacTavishthe meat on these deer is really tender. I was surprised how much difference corn/soy bean/green field/persimmon feed deer are from our deer here in GA. I'm still happy to shoot a Ga deer, but you're right the doe is tender and tasty!

And some guy on another forum was complaining that Ga hunters can shoot over 10 deer.

He said "I can't see why someone needs to kill 10 deer per season."

Obviously he either does not have a clue how tasty it is or he has never had Bambi total a nice, new vehicle.

All it takes is one good mid air collision from a buck coming at you sideways from over the guard rail at 40mph to change a deer lover into an advocate for total deer eradication....LOL.

Back
Top Bottom