• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Viridian XL5

smk1026

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
That Dude
131   0
Reaction score
Anyone one own one? been thinking of picking on up. Which one do you have the green or red and why? which one do you recommend. Looks like a great laser light combo it's a little pricey but seems really solid for its compact size. I also like the auto on holster that you can purchase to go along with it

I have the X5L Gen 2 and love it.

The light isn't super bright (x300 Ultra comparison) but good enough for a large room.

Mine is the green laser version and it is just awesome. Super bright in the day and at night the laser itself can almost light up a room.

Also, Im a geek so I like being able to see the actual laser beam at the range/dusk/night time, cant do that with the red lasers on the market.

My understanding is that green is more visible to the human eye and thus is seen much better in daylight than red laser. Personally, if there is enough ambient light, I'm using my gun's sights, not the laser. If you must get off a shot before getting a sight picture with the sights for some reason, then I could see the green laser being an advanatage over red in daylight.

I have also read that green laser eats batteries considerably faster than red if that's a concern for you.

I have the X5L Gen 2 and love it.

The light isn't super bright (x300 Ultra comparison) but good enough for a large room.

Mine is the green laser version and it is just awesome. Super bright in the day and at night the laser itself can almost light up a room.

Also, Im a geek so I like being able to see the actual laser beam at the range/dusk/night time, cant do that with the red lasers on the market.

haha very cool. Yeah I'm just trying to figure out if I should get it or not I've been eyeing the green laser version myself but the price is you know lol

haha very cool. Yeah I'm just trying to figure out if I should get it or not I've been eyeing the green laser version myself but the price is you know lol

i'll sell you my 1st gen x5l Viridian for $150.00 I have 2 c5l viridians 1 green and 1 red ....the green is better. save yourself $250.00 and by my gen 1.

just PM me

Back
Top Bottom