Wanted Igloo Cooler w/ Door on Lid

4ssss

Army Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
43   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Wanted Igloo Cooler w/ Door on Lid

Item Description: I'm looking for a 100 qt. Igloo cooler with a small door on the lid. I have a 150 qt that I never used, and it's way bigger than I could handle. The models that had the door are the Quick & Cool, the Maxcool, and the Sportsman, difference being just the colors. Here's a stock pic.

1713899381994.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
have you trued eBay??? shipping would probably be a bear!!!
I've been looking on all the sites. I'm a pretty good internet scrounge, but this one is a tough one to find. Probably because it's for me, if for someone else I'd have a line on 4 of them by now.

I may have what you are looking for. Is there somewhere on the cooler that would tell me how many quarts. This one needs new latches.

Attachments

• IMG_3672.jpg
    IMG_3672.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 7
I may have what you are looking for. Is there somewhere on the cooler that would tell me how many quarts. This one needs new latches.

The dimensions of the 100 qt. are 17.38 x 35.25 x 16.75 Inches. Pic of it is below. Getting parts for these are easy, you just can't find the cooler unless you want a 150, which is massive. Thank you.

1714251518553.png

Back
Top Bottom