• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Water heater recommendations.

Tankless is the best as long as you can locate to an outside wall.

If you have to run 40 feet of that schedule 40 pipe, you may need to figure out the pay back period.

Sorry, I Don't know what the vent pipe is called but it is mucho dinero per foot.

Tankless is the best as long as you can locate to an outside wall.

If you have to run 40 feet of that schedule 40 pipe, you may need to figure out the pay back period.

Sorry, I Don't know what the vent pipe is called but it is mucho dinero per foot.

stainless "B" (double wall) for that tankless likely

Four months ago, I had a Rheem 50 gal water heater installed with an expansion tank for $1,030. I used Bill Murdoch, Master Plumber. Very nice guy. I shopped about 4 others, he offered the best for the least. I am sure there are other nice guys out there qualified to do the work. This has been my only water heater experience.

AO Smith for a lot less than tankless. I could replace it 5 times before I recoup the cost of tankless unit just in unit cost. Quoted $2650 tankless installed and did it myself for about $450 for 50 gal. Just get the shark grip plumbing fixtures and the biggest headache will be removing and putting the new one back. About 3 hours work counting the couple extra trips to Home Depot/Lowes for more fittings. Hint, but a lot of 3/4 fittings and take back what you don't need.

Back
Top Bottom