• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

West GA  West Georgia Gun and Supply

Just stopped by and met the owner , great guy , good hand shake ! He's also got some ammo , army gear ,coats , sleeping bags, etc. He's just getting started , i think he's gonna do real well!! Ya'll come on down and visit ! I seen a couple of items he had , turned around after 10 miles , wen't back and bought them . I just can't stand to miss a good deal !! Great luck to you patracy !!! mh :cool:

Just stopped by and met the owner , great guy , good hand shake ! He's also got some ammo , army gear ,coats , sleeping bags, etc. He's just getting started , i think he's gonna do real well!! Ya'll come on down and visit ! I seen a couple of items he had , turned around after 10 miles , wen't back and bought them . I just can't stand to miss a good deal !! Great luck to you patracy !!! mh :cool:

Thank you for the kind words. I won't lie, I'm just getting started, so don't expect it to be "Adventure Outdoors" when it comes to inventory. I'm trying to grow this as I can. (Read: I'm cash rolling all this)

I can say a few things though, I'm about to be setup with a ammo distributor and I'm waiting on my package from Stag Arms.

Also just because I don't have it, doesn't mean I can't get it. Feel free to PM me for any quotes for new guns.

Back
Top Bottom