What are the best public restrooms?

I was commuting weekly from Athens to Charlotte for a couple of years. Had every QT on I-85 in the GPS.

The ones in that stretch have the bathrooms on the end of the store -men's one end, women's the other -I even had notes as to which end the men's was on because a lot of times, I didn't have time to walk across the whole store.

Coming home on Friday night I'd stop north of Spartenburg, take care of business, and get a Big Gulp Mountain Dew to nurse the rest of the way. Biggest problem with that is once I got home, I could't go to sleep for another 2 hours.

I was commuting weekly from Athens to Charlotte for a couple of years. Had every QT on I-85 in the GPS.

The ones in that stretch have the bathrooms on the end of the store -men's one end, women's the other -I even had notes as to which end the men's was on because a lot of times, I didn't have time to walk across the whole store.

Coming home on Friday night I'd stop north of Spartenburg, take care of business, and get a Big Gulp Mountain Dew to nurse the rest of the way. Biggest problem with that is once I got home, I could't go to sleep for another 2 hours.
I have to stay away from the big gulps on road trips. Talk about hose pressure. I had to keep an empty Gatorade bottle in the car just in case.

Back
Top Bottom