• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is the general "Rule Of Thumb" for sufficient time to send payment

Assuming payment in being mailed: Personally If I purchase something in the morning, will send payment upon purchase. If purchased at night will send payment first thing in the morning. Any payment sent to anyplace in GA I would think should get there in no more than 3 days. So overall I would consider a 4 working day process- That's what I would consider the general "Rule Of Thumb"

Your consideration to give a buyer a week in my opinion is fair.

Last edited:
My rule of thumb is this: The payment should be there by the date the buyer says it will be there unless the seller demands payment on or before a certain date. There's no default date. It should be agreed upon up front before the deal is finalized.

My rule of thumb is this: The payment should be there by the date the buyer says it will be there unless the seller demands payment on or before a certain date. There's no default date. It should be agreed upon up front before the deal is finalized.
I agree but it was tough enough to simply find out if we were actually dealing or not. Hopefully I'm reading more into this than I thought but time will soon tell.

Back
Top Bottom