Which 1911=s&w/springfield/kimber

Springfield any day. Imbel forged slides and frames. Lifetime warrantys you never need. Outstanding accuracy. They offer models and features to fit any taste. Some of the finest 1911 smiths in the world work at Springfield Armory and most of the great ones got their start there.
I handled a new MC operator today and man it was everything I could do to get out of there without buying it. Saving up now for a stainless TRP.
Shoot one for yourself.

I don't think anybody makes a bad 1911 in this modern age. That said I would pick the least expensive one unless you are partial to particular one. If the need ever comes up, you can likely customize any of them. I like the 1911 design. Keep it simple that's my motto. I usually do not like double action autos.

I don't think anybody makes a bad 1911 in this modern age. That said I would pick the least expensive one unless you are partial to particular one. If the need ever comes up, you can likely customize any of them. I like the 1911 design. Keep it simple that's my motto. I usually do not like double action autos.

I'll second that...ANY of the "Name Brand" 1911's will be well-made, accurate AND reliable...pick one based on the FEATURES available on a specific model, the "Best Price" OR "Brand Loyalty"...I honestly don't believe you'll go wrong with ANY of the Brands named by the OP....mikey357

Back
Top Bottom