• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who shot dove today?

Took one of my boys to his first dove shoot today. We had a great time and shot at many birds. Sorry I don't have pics, but his phone got wet during the downpour. :( He asked if we are going back. HELL YEAH!:thumb:
I didn't go today. Glad that yall had a good time brother. I'm taking Mya to shoot at doves when it cools off a bit.

Nope. I didn't make it out yesterday. I really miss a good dove shoot. It gives me an excuse to shoot up the several boxes of shells I have in the basement and come home with one or two birds...maybe :)

Each year I say I'm going to plant a field or two in millet but I haven't done it yet. Maybe next year....

Nope. I didn't make it out yesterday. I really miss a good dove shoot. It gives me an excuse to shoot up the several boxes of shells I have in the basement and come home with one or two birds...maybe :)

Each year I say I'm going to plant a field or two in millet but I haven't done it yet. Maybe next year....

I'm not far from you. I'd be willing to go halves on seed and work !!!

I went to joe kurz Saturday with my dad and daughter .We shot a little we got four down there. Then on monday me and my daughter hunted mcraw ford killed 11 that day . Going to dawson Forrest this Saturday to try it.

Back
Top Bottom