• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

whole nother level

Can you do a synthetic rifle stock without having to smooth out the stock? I think the Reaper & the snakeskin is wicked cool.:rockon:

make and model ? whats it made of ?

we will have to sand it for the paint to stick but can lightly sand it we wont affect your grips

Remington model 7, barrel and action is stainless but I'm not sure of the stock. All I can find on it says composite. It's black, does that help? Also, is the sanding extra or is that included in the prices you've stated? I can't even remember when I bought it, back in the mid 90's sometime. I'm getting old and graduated high school in the mid 70's, you'll need to cut me some slack when it comes to memory stuff.......Uhhh, what was I talking about? :confused2: LOL!

atlhydro, I'm also interested in the reaper pattern but it appears that you have two patterns with reaper in the name. To avoid ordering the wrong one can you post the reaper patterns with their names.

thanks

we have the reaper black which is all skulls and a grey color

[Broken External Image]:

then we have a reaper camo which is the w0ods camo with little reaper skulls in the background

[Broken External Image]:

we also have the little white skulls as seen in the next picture

and big skulls as seen on the yellow motorcycle tank * the big skulls can be any color other than black *

[Broken External Image]:

give us a call 678 513 9909

Back
Top Bottom