North East GA  Window Coverings and Screens

1gunsnotenough

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Southern Shutters and Blinds
I do a complete line of window covering and plantation shutters. Also window screens and install screens on covered decks.
I also will trade sevices for guns if it is something I am interested in.
All products American Made and most of them are made in Ga.
Will travel depending on job. Have done several jobs in N.C., S.C. and all over Ga.

WWW.SouthernShuttersandBlinds.shutterfly.com
www.SouthernShuttersandBlinds.biz

Hi dear,
Windows covering and screens for windows are very best security for windows i have also install windows in my house as room windows and cover it with a screen and this is same in my office.Well shutters are always best and necessary for your shop front but windows cover screen are also the best and now become a necessary for your shop.

Huh?

Hi dear,
Windows covering and screens for windows are very best security for windows i have also install windows in my house as room windows and cover it with a screen and this is same in my office.Well shutters are always best and necessary for your shop front but windows cover screen are also the best and now become a necessary for your shop.

Wtf? How about a security system with shock sensors on the windows? Oh wait that's what I do.

Off topic + UK = spam bot

Last edited:
Hi dear,

Wtf? How about a security system with shock sensors on the windows? Oh wait that's what I do.

Off topic + UK = spam bot

Crap, I just bought a SCAR from him for $300. Hope it's legit

Back
Top Bottom