Wisconsin VH4D repair work in Union/Fannin county??

MAK

Hen of Fame Supporter
GGT Founder
58   0
Reaction score
anyone in the area recommend someone who can diagnose and repair these old Wisconsisn engines? Damn Bobcat is stuck at the bottom of my driveway... Local tractor dealers and equipment rental guys are all closed for the weekend so I can't get any recommendations from them. Looks like I'm going to have to get the damn thing towed somewhere. One cylinder is not firing and it bogs down and cuts off if I try to move it. I've exhausted my limited troubleshooting skills.

anyone in the area recommend someone who can diagnose and repair these old Wisconsisn engines? Damn Bobcat is stuck at the bottom of my driveway... Local tractor dealers and equipment rental guys are all closed for the weekend so I can't get any recommendations from them. Looks like I'm going to have to get the damn thing towed somewhere. One cylinder is not firing and it bogs down and cuts off if I try to move it. I've exhausted my limited troubleshooting skills.
have you pulled the covers for the valve springs?..may have a busted spring..or the valve adjustment is way off..or you have a cracked jug or head bleeding off compression

Had previously tested compression and three of them were at 90 and one (not the one that is missing) was at 85. Had checked plug wires, plugs, distributor cap, etc. haven't pulled the heads or anything. At this point I'm ready to turn it over to someone else. I've got two other vehicles I'm working one and too many other projects going right now. Just need someone to fix it so I can get some maintenance done on the driveway.

Back
Top Bottom