New
PRODUCTS:
1 SOG FastHawk, F06T-N
1 SOG Revolver &#8211; Seal, FX-21
1 SOG Entrenching Tool, F08

woot.com

http://www.woot.com/

GREAT EXPECTATIONS

Move fast. Travel light. That’s how the Indians did it. Yeah, I sure did get along well with the Patel family.

See, they were my neighbors growing up, such nice people. Mrs. Patel, she made the BEST German Potato Salad, wow, could she cook. And Mr. Patel, he was always ready to play a little touch football in the front yard. Me and their son Bobby, we were the best of friends. And without them, I never would have known how a SOG Fast Hawk Camping Set can help you set up and maintain a campsite.

Mr. Patel, he was a master with the FastHawk. Chopping, cutting, hammering, you name it, he could do it. I felt so grown up the day he let me carry it for the first time. Probably because it was my 21st birthday. Yeah, thinking back, carrying the FastHawk had nothing to do with that feeling. But it sure was nice to spend my birthday with him and his family in the woods.

Hey, and this other time, me and Bobby were drinking and playing with his SEAL Revolver, pretending we were shooting at each other and&#8230; oh, no, I see the mistake here. We were pretending because the SEAL Revolver is a knife. Yeah, blade in the front, blade in the back, we kept those folded up, though. Didn’t want anybody to get hurt. We just pretended it could shoot out laser beams as we sat quietly on the lawn. And we also had lemonade. Nothing alcoholic back then, Mr. Patel never would have allowed it.

Yeah, all my friends say that storytelling is my biggest problem. Say I always tell these misleading openings that don’t ever match the end. I say I can’t help it, it’s just how I think! Like I really enjoy telling the story about how I split open Mr. Patel’s melon with that Entrenching Tool, but apparently people like you think&#8230; yeah, exactly. That it’s a real melon. Took him twenty five stitches at the hospital, and he had a concussion. I felt so bad, I swore I’d tell the story over and over again as my penance, so everyone would know how sorry I felt. It’s cathartic, you know? Makes me feel a little less guilty every time I tell it.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m meeting my friends the Patels for Indian food tonight, and I don’t want to be late. It’s this new Navajo restaurant just outside of town, and I’ve never been, so I want to leave some time to find the place.

ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED

Warranty: 1 Year SOG

Condition: New

FastHawk Features:

The SOG FastHawk is faster, lighter, more agile, and easier to carry than its sibling the Tactical Tomahawk-This is not to say it is not still powerful, versatile, and functional
Chopping, breaking, cutting, hammering, piercing, digging, prying, pounding, shaving, notching, opening and throwing are all capabilities well within the FastHawk’s reach
420 stainless steel head with a Hardcased black coating
Ballistic polymer handle with heavy-duty bolts and a steel ferrule to insure the strongest integrity
Side hammer checkering insures precision placement when swinging
Carried in a nylon sheath that can be mounted to belt, backpack, or gear
FastHawk Specifications
Blade Length: 2” x .26”
Overall Length: 12.5”
Weight: 19 oz.
Edge: Straight
Steel: 420
HRC: 51-53
Handle: Fiberglass/Nylon
Finish: Hardcased Black
Sheath: Nylon

Revolver &#8211; Seal Features:

The SEAL Revolver comes standard with a new look in blade shape that is not only functional, but distinctive
A survival saw serves as a backup in the handle
The blade features a forward thumb rest for increased dexterity and downward pressure
Glass-reinforced nylon (GRN) handle hides the stainless steel liners which ensure strength and quality
As always, SOG edges are razor sharp
Includes Nylon sheath
Revolver &#8211; Seal Specifications
Blade Length: 4.75” x .15”
Overall Length: 10”
Weight: 6.0 oz.
Edge: Partially Serrated / Double Tooth Saw
Steel: 440A
HRC: 56-58
Handle: GRN
Finish: Hardcased Black TiNi

Entrenching Tool Features:

A folding shovel can be an indispensable tool in today’s constantly changing environment
All steel construction entrenching tool uses a tempered steel blade with teeth cut into it for cutting and slashing
The triangular handle is strong and fits the hand well
Folded, it takes up about the same space as a stack of paper plates
Entrenching Tool Specifications
Length: 18.25”
Closed Length: 7.25”
Weight: 24.5 oz.
Edge: Straight
Steel: High Carbon
Handle: Steel
Finish: Black Powder Coated

Additional Photos: