• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

yet another one

i dont think they chose to side with the ATF.. i think its that they realize the gravity of the new rule, and know they could easily be held liable.. if the promoters are willing to give up revenue from private sale tables and attendees selling their personal property... i think its telling as to the gravity of this new rule....
Well let's take a step back and remember what you just pointed out. It's a RULE. And RULES are not LAWS. Yeah I get it and I know they would not hesitate to make an example out of as many people as they can with their new RULE. Seems like we're replaying the brace and 80% RULES all over again.
How many lawyers and millions do we have to burn through before some Fed Judge realizes that the ATF can't just make up their own RULES? And why can't some of the so called GOP Reps roll some heads at ATF for usurping the authority of Congress and just making up **** to suit them as necessary?

I think if you sell anything that constitutes a profit without a business license you breaking the law without collecting tax.
I use to set up and sell at big craft shows and used my business license when the tax man showed up.and he would go to every vender that didn’t pack and run.

Just got a message back from someone associated with the RK shown that this is a rumor and BS started by someone people on this forum.
BATF plants perhaps?
Trolls?
are you talking about the private sale thing? because i called and talked to them... so no rumor, straight form the horses mouth...

I think if you sell anything that constitutes a profit without a business license you breaking the law without collecting tax.
I use to set up and sell at big craft shows and used my business license when the tax man showed up.and he would go to every vender that didn’t pack and run.
not true... if you sell personal items you dont need to collect tax.. a yard sale does not require you collect tax... i have seen jurisdictions try to get people to pay tax from yard sales , swap meets, and even flea markets.. but getting a booth, getting a table, or selling in your yard does not make you a business... private citizens do not collect tax from private sales...

Back
Top Bottom