Your thoughts on Pro mag 10-12 round drums....any good?

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
I'm not a drum mag person by any means, never much liked the bulk of them.

Just curious as to the quality of the pro mag low round drums.......are they decent?

I have yet to find a pro mag product that will fit my guns and even when I make one fit they NEVER work properly. I refuse to buy them!
That said I have never used any of the drums they sell simply because I would not buy anything with the Pro Mag name on it.

Do the stick mag 10 rounders suck as well?

Bought some and had to file the rear portionof the poly,ER down to make them snap in the rifle but have not had a chance to test fire any of them.
I hope I did not throw my money away on junk.

I have used pro mags in my min 14, Saiga 5.45, 1911, S&W 5906, and my Sub 2k. Not one of them have ever fed correctly and only the 32rd 9mm stick I got for the Sub2k fit in the mag well.
They have a lifetime warranty but I never bothered to test out if they would try to fix it or send me another piece of crap. Add to that the fact that I had to grind, file, sand, and re paint almost each one of them and I'm sure they would void the warranty.
I have two now that I got in a trade for a Star 9mm but they are too large to seat in the mag well.
After so many bad experiences I quit buying them.

Back
Top Bottom