You're all apparently Terrorists...

Interesting, than I have some LEO friends that I guess under these guidelines, would be possible terrorists And Law Enforcement at the same time?
Or would they be exempt?
But I guess a certain courthouse in West Virginia would have something to say about that exemption huh?

Nixon armed Iran when the Shah was in charge. Carter was president during the 444 day hostage crisis and Reagan came in and told Iran to free our people or else and the hostage crisis ended. Reagan and Ollie North armed the Contras. Somewhere in the middle we also armed Saddam in Iraq so he could fight Iran. Then Saddam invaded Kuwait so we attacked him and found him hiding in a hole and his people murdered him. Also somewhere in this mess Qadaffi flexed his muscle so we bombed his house and killed his daughter. Obama then invaded Libya and the people of Libya killed Qadaffi. The whole place is a zoo!! The only consistent thing that has happened since 2008 when the man child became president is that every country which has over thrown their dictator leader has replaced them with the Muslim Brotherhood. I wonder why that is Bamster?

Interesting, than I have some LEO friends that I guess under these guidelines, would be possible terrorists And Law Enforcement at the same time?
Or would they be exempt?
But I guess a certain courthouse in West Virginia would have something to say about that exemption huh?

On duty, I carry a Glock 22 (with 3 mags), a Glock 27 (with 2 mags), a S&W M&P 15 (with 3 mags), an 870 (with 10 rounds), a TASER, a knife, and OC spray. I'm not a Terrorist but I'd sure like to run into one.

On duty, I carry a Glock 22 (with 3 mags), a Glock 27 (with 2 mags), a S&W M&P 15 (with 3 mags), an 870 (with 10 rounds), a TASER, a knife, and OC spray. I'm not a Terrorist but I'd sure like to run into one.

Nice carry package, But to find a terrorist you would have to drive to DC I believe.

For some reason Terrorists avoid people like you. They prefer your children or you geriatric parents.

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason Terrorists avoid people like you. They prefer your children or you geriatric parents.

So owning these things is then probable cause to what?.....storm your home and put you in Gitmo with no charges and no rights? Geesh how much tinfoil does it take to wrap a house?

Back
Top Bottom